[pytest-dev] [core] Tidelift Funding

Bruno Oliveira nicoddemus at gmail.com
Tue May 7 14:36:37 EDT 2019

On Tue, May 7, 2019 at 3:20 PM Floris Bruynooghe <flub at devork.be> wrote:

> On Mon 06 May 2019 at 23:58 +0200, Ronny Pfannschmidt wrote:
>
> > we should make a git repo where we track meta level documentation,
> > that way we chould have a ci with credentials run the checks
>
> +1 to tracking this in a text file in a vcs repo.

Indeed, that's a good idea: we have a formal process already in place to
add/remove lifters, PRs. :)

Any objections to a `Tidelift.md` in pytest's own repository? A separate
repository for now seems overkill.

The file should also contain instructions about the steps required to start
receiving funds.

> i wonder if tidelift hasn an api published for that
> >

> >> Another question is regarding admins of the Tidelift dashboard. I
> >> volunteer to do it, but would like more people to also be admins to
> >> reduce the bus factor, so other volunteers are appreciated as well.
> >
> > in about 2-3 Months i can Commit to such role as well.
>
> If there's no need for the admins to also be paid I'm happy to help the
> bus factor there too.

Sure, thanks Floris!

Cheers,
Bruno