[pytest-dev] background talks on pytest happenings

holger krekel holger at merlinux.eu
Sat Apr 18 16:05:48 EDT 2020

Hi pytest folks,

i am still talking with various people involved with pytest happenings
(culminating in several core devs taking out-time) last week.  I got
involved after some folks asked me, as founder and 10y+ maintainer of
pytest, to help find a way out.

If you have anything you'd like to tell me, please write me 1:1,
especially if you have comments or suggestions on how to proceed.

I aim to have a suggestion later in April. Please bear with me in
taking some time as i am also dealing with a lot of non-pytest and
personal issues currently, and it took and takes time to schedule talks.

Meanwhile, thanks to all the people who did such a great job
with pytest the last years and sorry for all the bad code
i've written and that couldn't be mitigated yet ;)

thanks and best,
holger