[pytest-dev] pytest-parallel submission

Bruno Oliveira nicoddemus at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 11:58:57 EDT 2021

Hi Éloi,

Thanks for bringing this to attention!

However a small caveat, just bringing it to the pytest-dev organization
won't automatically bring maintainers to the project (definitely not from
the core maintainers, as we already are spread thin as is). I think it
would be important to have an active maintainer to do the move, otherwise
we risk it just staying abandoned, but now in a different place.

Having said that, I'm +1.

Having a CHANGELOG is definitely something we want, but can be done after
it has been moved, no problem.

Cheers,
Bruno,