[pytest-dev] preparing a pytest-dev/core social video meetup and preparing ideas for a online/offline sprint in 2023

Floris Bruynooghe flub at devork.be
Sun Oct 9 14:19:47 EDT 2022

I totally second this!  (despite my total lack of contributing the last
years, I still think this would be good for current contributors)

I think during warmer summer moths it is entirely possible to create a
COVID-responsible sprint.  I think the e.g. the Rust conferences have
demonstrated it is possible to put responsible conferences on and having
a sprint format can be done even better as you can do basically all
activities in outdoors and well spaced and ventilated settings.

Maybe a good start would be to figure out which location would be most
suitable for prospective participants.  Bearing in mind there's a
reasonable amount of money pytest has by now so travel assistance should
not be a big deal.

What format do you have in mind for the round-table?  I'm not familiar
with this term.

Cheers,
Floris