[Python-3000] Adaptation and type declarations

Josiah Carlson jcarlson at uci.edu
Tue Apr 11 01:58:28 CEST 2006

"Chaz." <eprparadocs at gmail.com> wrote:
> Is that what adding some typing to the system will do?

Not necessarily, but this particular instance isn't necessarily a
typing-system issue.  All sane or insane implementations of the @throws
decorator that I can think of (annotation, exception translation,
unittest, etc.) offer no improvement to the language that would warrant
the necessity of a "throws" syntax to replace the @throws decorator.

Remember, not all X line functions should become builtins or syntax.

 - Josiah