[Python-3000] Futures in Python 3000

Josiah Carlson jcarlson at uci.edu
Thu Apr 20 18:03:18 CEST 2006

Andy Sy <andy at neotitans.com> wrote:
> Err... thank you once again for being redundant, reiterating what is
> already pretty much dead clear to everyone and saying nothing new
> in general.

And yet, here I notice that you've still not described a syntax or its
execution semantics.  Instead you've chosen to spend your time insulting
me.  Please continue, I'm sure it will make people want to read your
future posts all the more.

Ultimately, Guido is the judge of what is or is not Pythonic.  Without a
description of what you want, no one can be for or against it, and
ultimately, you are playing yourself to be very much like every other
first-poster in python-dev or python-3000; 'I think Python would be
better with feature/syntax/language construct X'.  This is not a mortal
sin.

I think it's about time to use a Tim Peters inspired closing.

to-inattentive-to-really-be-insulted-ly y'rs - Josiah