[Python-3000] Py3k release schedule worries

Manuzhai mail at manuzhai.nl
Tue Dec 19 09:00:02 CET 2006

Guido van Rossum wrote:
> - make keys(), items(), values() return pseudo-sets/collections rather
> than lists

Great to see you're back on the Py3k thing (but Mondrian looks really
cool!).

I got the impression before that keys(), items() and values() would
become generators (or iterators) that don't return the whole thing at
once. Is that still correct, or is there some other thing you mean by
pseudo-sets/collections? Sorry if I am the only one confused here.

Regards,

Manuzhai