[Python-3000] versionadded/versionchanged in doc

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake at acm.org
Thu Dec 21 07:57:28 CET 2006

On Wednesday 20 December 2006 19:17, Aahz wrote:
 > Die, evil scum.

:-)

Actually, I don't think what I had in mind would prevent Lynx users from being
able to access everything in the docs, except the ability to hide the older
version notes.  There wouldn't be information that you couldn't access.

These days, that seems more than reasonable.  There's no reason Lynx couldn't
implement support for everything involved; it's not the GUI that important
here.

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.   <fdrake at acm.org>