[Python-3000] PEP 3107 - Function Annotations

Neal Norwitz nnorwitz at gmail.com
Thu Dec 28 06:03:23 CET 2006

On 12/27/06, Tony Lownds <tony at pagedna.com> wrote:

> On Dec 27, 2006, at 5:31 PM, Guido van Rossum wrote:
>
> > I just noticed that PEP 3107 has quietly been checked in. Thanks
> > Collin and Tony!
>
> Ok, updated (and sent to Neal for checkin, thanks Neal!)

I just checked in a slightly modified version from what you sent me in
private mail.  Hopefully that was the same version as what was sent to
the list.

I made a few grammatical changes.  That was all.  For the next update
can you pull down the changes from svn.  Also verify I checked in the
correct version.

I'll be looking at the patch and hopefully check that in soon.

Was I supposed to give you svn access?  Sorry if I forgot.  Did you
send you ssh keys to pydotorg?  I'm not sure I know how to give access
to the PEPs, but I can try to give you access if you send your keys
(as an attachment).