[Python-3000] set literals

tomer filiba tomerfiliba at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 23:34:49 CEST 2006

str and unicode are *distinct* types. they may be related, but not in
the sense that type("hello") and type(r"hello") both return str.

moreover, you can say a set is a "kind of" a keys-only dict. in fact,
the first implementation of set used a dict, where the keys where the
elements of the set, and their value was always True.

-tomer