[Python-3000] Special methods and interface-based type system

Guido van Rossum guido at python.org
Fri Nov 24 05:13:38 CET 2006

I'll give you that it may not have been intentional. But the effect is
the same. And I felt rather offended by his offhand rejection of "most
HCI arguments" -- in my view sarcasm is quite a bit more acceptable
than insult. I stick to my point that he is lacking essential social
skills for effectively participating in an on-line discussion.