[Python-3000] adding @abstractmethods after class creation

Steven Bethard steven.bethard at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 06:50:54 CEST 2007

> I'm not sure what the point would be of supporting dynamically
> modifying ABCs -- it looks like you're just exploring the corners of
> the semantics rather than providing actual use cases.

Yep, I'm just checking the corner case semantics.  Like I said::

    I don't mind at all if we just say "don't do that", but then
    @abstractmethod should probably be documented explicitly as only being
    usable within a class body.  (Note that this is different from
    @classmethod and @staticmethod which can be used after the fact.)

I just want to make sure it's intended and documented.

STeVe
        --- Bucky Katt, Get Fuzzy