[Python-3000] super(), class decorators, and PEP 3115

Tim Delaney tcdelaney at optusnet.com.au
Mon Apr 30 22:59:29 CEST 2007

From: "Guido van Rossum" <guido at python.org>

> I'm not sure that your proposal for implementing an improved super has
> anything over the currently most-favored proposal by Timothy Delaney.

Call me Tim ;) Unfortunately, I can't change the format that work sends my
name out as - Delaney, Timothy.

I'm not going to be able to submit a spearate PEP for my proposal before COB
April 30th (it's already the 1st over here ...) and I have to head to work.

Would you prefer me to work with Calvin to get his existing PEP to match my
proposal, or would you prefer a competing PEP?

Tim Delaney