[Python-3000] text_zipimport fix

Paul Colomiets pc at gafol.net
Fri Aug 3 09:22:39 CEST 2007

Hi,

I've just uploaded patch that fixes test_zipimport.
http://www.python.org/sf/1766592

I'm still in doubt of some str/bytes issues. Fix me if I'm wrong.
1. imp.get_magic() should return bytes
2. loader.get_data() should return bytes
3. loader.get_source() should return str with encoding given from "# -*-
coding: something -*-" header

How to achieve third without reinventing something? Seems that compiler
makes use of it something thought the ast, but I'm not sure.

Currently it does PyString_FromStringAndSize(bytes) which should be
equivalent of str(the_bytes), and uses utf8 I think.

--
Paul.