[Python-3000] Py3k Sprint Tasks (Google Docs & Spreadsheets)

gvanrossum at gmail.com gvanrossum at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 19:56:50 CEST 2007

I've shared a document with you called "Py3k Sprint Tasks":
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pBLWM8elhFAmKbrhhh0ApQA&inv=python-3000@python.org&t=3328567089265242420&guest

It's not an attachment -- it's stored online at Google Docs & Spreadsheets. To open this document, just click the link above.

(resend, I'm not sure this made it out the first time)

This spreadsheet is where I'm organizing the tasks for the Google
Sprint starting tomorrow.

Feel free to add. If you're coming to the sprint, feel free to claim
ownership of a task.

---
Note: You'll need to sign into Google with this email address. To use a different email address, just reply to this message and ask me to invite your other one.