[Python-3000] backported ABC

Neal Norwitz nnorwitz at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 08:57:07 CEST 2007

Another thing that needs to be ported are the changes to
Lib/test/regrtest.py.  Pretty much anything that references ABCs in
there needs backporting.  You can verify it works properly by running
regrtest.py with the -R option on any test that uses an ABC.  It
should not report leaks.  The full command line should look something
like:  ./python Lib/test/regrtest.py -R 4:3 test_abc