[Python-3000] Py3k Sprint Tasks (Google Docs & Spreadsheets)

Stephen J. Turnbull stephen at xemacs.org
Tue Aug 28 05:36:56 CEST 2007

Barry Warsaw writes:

 > Stephen, sorry to hear about your daughter and I hope she's going to
 > be okay of course!

Oh, she's *fine*.  There's just a conflict between the Japanese
practice of vaccinating all school children against TB, and the
U.S. practice of testing for TB antibodies.  About 1 in 3 kids coming
from Japan to U.S. schools get snagged.  Annoying, but I'll trade this
for the problems with visas and the like that colleagues have had
*any* day.

 > haven't even looked at test_email_codecs.py yet.  Because of the way
 > things are going to work with in put and output codecs, I'll
 > definitely want to get some sanity checks with Asian codecs.

OK, *that* I can help with!