[Python-3000] py3k patches for Windows

Tim Peters tim.peters at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 01:25:36 CEST 2007

[Neal Norwitz]
> We have 4 windows buildbots IIRC, but 2 are offline and there are
> various problems.  Given all the slight variations of Windows, I
> think it would be good to get another Windows bot.

FYI, my bot is offline now just because I'm having major HW problems
(endless spontaneous reboots, possibly due to overheating).  I'm
paying a fellow who knows more about PC HW to come over this weekend,
and I hope that will resolve it.  If not, I'll just make the PSF buy
me a new machine ;-)  One way or another, I should get a bot back
online within the next couple weeks.