[Python-3000] pyvm module - low level interface to Python's VM

Guido van Rossum guido at python.org
Sat Dec 1 01:24:06 CET 2007

Then I see pyvm dwindling to near-zero size, since nearly all the
types considered here are seen as official APIs by Jython, IronPython
and PyPy.

Also, if it's VM-specific perhaps it ought to have a VM-specific name.

Personally, I think they should all move into existing modules -- many
will fit in collections (dict_proxy etc.), others in sys (module,
function, frame etc.).

--Guido