[Python-3000] Fwd: Your confirmation is required to leave the Python-3000 mailing list

Thomas Wouters thomas at python.org
Wed Jul 11 17:07:48 CEST 2007

I can't find the message you forwarded in mail.python.org's logs (although I
may be looking wrong; its hard to do such a search without the full headers
of the original) -- but it looks to me like it was a hoax, and not an actual
unsubscription request from mail.python.org.

> Which joker tried to unsub me?

Thomas Wouters <thomas at python.org>

spread!