[Python-3000] Can someone please make py3k* checkins go to the python-3000-checkins mailing list?

Guido van Rossum guido at python.org
Sat May 5 01:10:05 CEST 2007

I don't know how the filters for checkin emails are set up, but this
seems wrong: mail related to the p3yk branch goes to
python-3000-checkins, but mail related to the py3k-unistr branch goes
to python-checkins. There are a bunch of branches of relevance to py3k
now; these should all go to the python-3000-checkins list. I suggest
to filter on branches that start with either py3k or with p3yk.