[Python-3000] failing tests

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at gmail.com
Tue May 8 03:36:46 CEST 2007

Guido van Rossum wrote:
> On 5/7/07, Nick Coghlan <ncoghlan at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Guido van Rossum wrote:
>> > Thanks for checking in xrange!!!!! Woot!
>> >
>> > test_compiler and test_transformer are waiting for someone to clean up
>> > the compiler package (I forget what it doesn't support, perhapes only
>> > nonlocal needs to be added.)
>>
>> It's definitely lagging on set comprehensions as well. I'm also pretty
>> sure those two tests broke before nonlocal was added, as they were
>> already broken when I started helping Georg in looking at the setcomp
>> updates.
>
> I  just fixed the doctest failures; but for the compiler package I
> need help. Would you have the time?

I don't really know the compiler package at all. I'll have a look, but
it's going to take me a while to even figure out where the fixes need to
go, let alone what they will actually look like.

So if someone more familiar with the package beats me to fixing it, I
won't be the least bit upset ;)

Regards,
Nick.