[Python-3000] getting compiler package failures

Guido van Rossum guido at python.org
Mon May 14 02:15:24 CEST 2007

test_compiler and test_transformer have been broken for a couple of
months now I believe.

Unless someone comes to the rescue of the compiler package soon, I'm
tempted to remove it from the p3yk branch -- it doesn't seem to serve
any particularly good purpose, especially now that the AST used by the
compiler written in C is exportable.

--Guido