[Python-3000] Support for PEP 3131 - discussion on python zope users group

Collin Winter collinw at gmail.com
Wed May 16 17:55:15 CEST 2007

On 5/15/07, Guillaume Proux <gproux+py3000 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Just to let you know that a discussion on japanese python users group
> is going on regarding this issue.
>
> Most people feel like the PEP3131 would be a welcome addition.
> -> some people point out the fact that special characters like the
> greek letters would be great for all kind of  maths calculation.
> -> Many people think that this would enable them to make their own DSL

Oooh, and we could use actual lambdas instead of the lambda keyword. </sarcasm>

So now we've made the jump from "help (some) international users" to
"I want to use unicode characters just for the hell of it".

> -> unittest - very useful to give a better overview of the result of
> unit test. People pointed us at a Visual C# MVP tutorial
>   http://www.atmarkit.co.jp/fdotnet/nagile/nagile02/nagile02_03.html

I don't know what "a better overview of the result of unit test"
means. Also, the linked page is in Japanese.

Collin Winter