[Python-3000] Support for PEP 3131 - discussion on python zope users group

Greg Ewing greg.ewing at canterbury.ac.nz
Thu May 17 02:51:58 CEST 2007

Collin Winter wrote:

> So now we've made the jump from "help (some) international users" to
> "I want to use unicode characters just for the hell of it".

Seems to me it's more like "I want to express my algorithm
in a way that other mathematicians can easily follow".

Which isn't all that much different from "I want to express
my algorithm in a way that other speakers of my native
language can easily follow".

University of Canterbury,	   | Carpe post meridiem!          	  |
Christchurch, New Zealand	   | (I'm not a morning person.)          |