[Python-3000] test_profile failing

Fred Drake fdrake at acm.org
Fri Feb 29 17:55:46 CET 2008

On Feb 29, 2008, at 11:16 AM, Guido van Rossum wrote:
> Am I the only one for whom test_profile and test_cProfile are failing
> with a current Py3k head checkout?

They were failing for me a couple of days ago; checking now, they
still are, and test_itertools has been added to the list of failing
tests:

test test_itertools failed -- Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/Users/fdrake/projects/python/py3k/Lib/test/
test_itertools.py", line 698, in test_chain
     self.assertRaises(TypeError, chain, N(s))
AssertionError: TypeError not raised by chain

This is on Mac OS X 10.5.2 with no local changes.  I did a "make
clean; make; make test" and still get the error.  I've no time to look
into it right now.

   -Fred

--
Fred Drake   <fdrake at acm.org>