[Python-3000] Second betas tomorrow
musiccomposition at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 22:45:21 CEST 2008
On Tue, Jul 1, 2008 at 3:40 PM, Barry Warsaw <barry at python.org> wrote:
> There are two options. I could shift everything forward 2 weeks and do the
> next betas on July 16th. Or we could wait until August 6th. That would
> mean 6 weeks between betas. It's fine with me either way.
I vote for shifting things 2 weeks forward.
"There's no place like 127.0.0.1."
More information about the Python-3000