[Python-3000] commit access request

Antoine Pitrou solipsis at pitrou.net
Tue Jul 15 22:28:29 CEST 2008

Hey,

My previous mail to the list apparently lost itself somewhere...

> > I can do that for you. OTOH, I think it's time we gave Antoine commit
> > access; we've gotten nothing but great things out of him so far. :)
>
> Antoine just needs to ask himself and someone who knows how to add
> commit privs can make the call (which I suspect will be in the
> positive).

Well, while I'm still quite young in the python-dev community, I have
contributed a handful of patches, reviews and bug reports, and I'd definitely
like to get commit access so that I can stop bothering people (especially
Benjamin, who's often hanging out on #python-dev) when needing to sort out
reports and patches, or for the occasional trivial fix.

I swear I'll do all my possible to live up to the responsibilities that come
with those powers. Actually the prospect of breaking something by mistake makes
me a bit anxious, so please forgive me in advance.

Regards

Antoine.