[Python-3000] Reminder: beta 2's schedule for tomorrow

Antoine solipsis at pitrou.net
Tue Jul 15 17:38:13 CEST 2008

> I can do that for you. OTOH, I think it's time we gave Antoine commit
> access; we've gotten nothing but great things out of him so far. :)

Part of the reason Benjamin says this is probably that I've been bugging
him quite a few times to commit some pending patches (he was the one
hanging out on #python-dev). Not lowering Benjamin's morale is a noble
justification in itself :-)

I must say I would be glad to be granted the power and responsibilities of
having developer access. It would allow me to be more efficient when
sorting out stuff on the bug tracker, and doing the occasional trivial
fix.

Regards

Antoine.