[Python-3000] [Python-Dev] 2.6 and 3.0 project management

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Sun Mar 16 17:49:45 CET 2008

    >> I don't like the idea of task like items in the main bug tracker.

    Guido> Why not? Bugs are also tasks, and need to be managed and triaged
    Guido> in the same way.

Agreed.  Both bugs and tasks would be "issues" in Roundup parlance, along
with patches.

A further reason to keep this in Roundup if possible is that people like
Martin have already committed to help maintain the tracker.  We already have
a separate Trac instance for the website, which I would like to see folded
into the Roundup tracker, freeing up limited (human) resources used to
maintain that tracker so they can either spend more time with their families
or work on other things that need doing.

Skip