[Python-3000] Please svnmerge your changes

Christian Heimes lists at cheimes.de
Sun May 25 17:28:53 CEST 2008

Hello fellow developers!

I've been busy with personal work in the past weeks. At present I'm
still moving into my new apartment. It has been a real challenge to
install an IKEA kitchen in a house built before WW2 all by myself. On
the one hand it's fun but on the other hand it costs me most of my free
time at night. At least this building has a shelter in its cellar so I'm
mostly protected in the case of an air strike. *g*

In order to get all code merged before the first betas I need your help.
Please everybody grab a couple of your checkins and merge them yourself.

You can find the list of required merges at http://rafb.net/p/cghbTk63.html

Christian