[Python-3000] Mac module removal complete?

Georg Brandl g.brandl at gmx.net
Fri May 30 21:08:33 CEST 2008

Hi,

there still is a plat-mac directory in Lib (though it's empty), and several
places in the tree refer to it.  Also, quite a few libs/scripts/tools in the
Mac subdir refer to modules that were removed in Python 3.

Some Mac head will need to do some additional cleanup before final release
(I'd do it, but as a non-Mac-user I can't judge well enough what is important).

Georg