[Python-africa] PyDay Zimbabwe

Anna Makarudze amakarudze at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 17:00:02 EDT 2016

Hi Loek,

PSF had granted us $500 for Django Girls Masvingo, which they withdrew so
we are now postponing the workshop. PSF normally gives $3000 for each
Python Conference held, which we were looking forward to but since it has
withdrawn from Django Girls Masvingo, it ultimately means that the $3000 or
whatever amount we thought we were counting on from PSF is not coming. So
we are stranded as our first place to look has been shut down before we
even asked.

Thanks Loek.

Kind regards,

Anna