[Python-africa] Raspberry Pi (D Laloux)

Humphrey hbutau at msn.com
Mon Feb 29 05:38:38 EST 2016

Hi Group,

I also intend to start working with Raspberry Pi for education soon. I
received a generous donation of 6 Raspberry Pis from PyCon Namibia, and
i hope to start a Young Coders Group/ class in Zimbabwe. I am still
dealing with some bureaucratic issues with a school I intend to work with.

I have a tutorial which has been used at recent PyCons in North America
by Barbra Shaurette at her Young Coders workshops. I hope to work with
with you and maybe we can help each other.

Regards

Humphrey