[Python-africa] Is the mailing list still active ?

Farell Folly farellfolly at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 10:52:36 EDT 2016

The next event will take place in one year, so we have time. We'll need to
contact AFRINIC for that. For assistance, I would like people in the
mailing list to join me in the initiative : one or two people who have
experience and skills in python programming language or a Pycon event.
So I suggest  we broadcast a call for action on that  to bring volunteers
on that.

Best Regards
--ff--

Mail sent from my mobile phone. Excuse for brievety.