[Python-africa] Is the mailing list still active ?

Loek van Gent loek at ibizit.nl
Sun Jun 5 11:13:57 EDT 2016

Hi Farell & all,

I would like to team up for organizing such event. I have lots of Python
experience, but little in organizing a Pycon. I did attend Pycon Namibia in
the two years of its existence and did help out the organizers in several
ways (giving talks, helping with workshops and random errands).

I think the newly formed Python Nigeria Association is bound to organize a
Python event somewhere this or next year and there's a Pycon in Cape Town
in October. I think it also makes sense to see if we can scale those events
up to be more pan-African.

A genuine Pycon Africa would be something for 2018 or later I think, but it
makes sense to start working on that a.s.a.p.

Who else is in?!?

Cheers,
Loek