[Python-africa] Is the mailing list still active ?

Farell Folly farellfolly at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 11:23:19 EDT 2016

Loek, hoe gaat het  met je....?

I have less python experience and no Pycon experience  (but thinking to
create one in Benin), but I am pretty sure that such an event will promote
Python across  Africa and yes we need to make those events more panafrican.

Can you tell me about the exact dates of the events in Nigeria and South
Africa respectively, I would like to attend and know more.

Best Regards
--ff--

Mail sent from my mobile phone. Excuse for brievety.