[Python-africa] Is the mailing list still active ?

Loek van Gent loek at ibizit.nl
Sun Jun 5 11:37:22 EDT 2016

Farell,
*ohun gbogbo ni itanran, o ṣeun, bawo ni o? (it's hard to guess your mother
tongue in a country with so many languages spoken, so I beg your pardon if
this isn't yours)*

Only PyConZA is certain for now: 6 & 7 October  https://za.pycon.org/.
For Python events in Nigeria you should subscribe to
python-nigeria at python.org. It's a very active mailing list and community.

Cheers,
Loek