[Python-africa] Is the mailing list still active ?

Aisha Bello aishabello2050 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 16:50:29 EDT 2016

Hi Farell, 1 year leaves plenty of time to actually plan.Which country will
the event take place?  I have my hands full at the moment but I'm sure
others won't mind helping and if you need volounteer coaches you sure can
reach out and I know first hand pythonistas in Africa would travel the
whole nine yards to make it possible. For PyConZA I know some members of
our Nigerian community have expressed intentions and working on their talk
proposals.
There are a number of things under works in the Nigerian community, but we
are throwing ideas and capacity around planning like a small python
conference sometime in November for us here, and when we learn from it we
would be more confident in Inviting everyone from around the world for a
PyCON next year. When most of our plans are confirmed in our community I
would be briefing you all.

More like a double celbration for October 6th...Yaaay..

@Loek didn't know you speak Yoruba...cools....or was it google translate ;)