[Python-africa] PyConZA

Ibrahim DIOP diopib at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 11:21:59 EDT 2016

Hi All,

Thanks for the report Iwan. Sounds like that was a great conference! I
sadly missed it... We all surely can learn from this. Happy to hear that it
was more diverse.
Also, Congratulations to PyZim on being fully funded despites the
obstacles. Good luck for their first ever PyCon! Looking forward to learn
from that as well
On another note, I know PyCon Namibia is going to happen sometime around
late February... for anyone interested, now is the time to start planning!

Thanks
-Ibrahim