[Python-africa] [Promotion] Book for Data Science Aspirants

Karthikeyan A K mindaslab at protonmail.com
Tue Aug 7 23:54:28 EDT 2018

Hello Python people,

Two years ago, my profession changed, I had to do data science work. When I started it, I (though I knew Python) found it to be extremely difficult and I had these doubts: What to learn? Where to learn? Am I doing things right? Where can I find a person who would guide me in the right path? Were the questions that arose in my mind. I had no proper guide and it was pain.

So I wrote this book "How To Become A Data Scientist" https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FYVTNX7 , a guide for those who would like to become Data Scientist. I have crystallized two years of my struggle and answers to it in this book. I hope this book would help you.

- Karthikeyan A K