PyKhep - a program to control and monitor a Khepera Robot

Dr. Peter Stoehr peter.stoehr@weihenstephan.org
Mon, 09 Aug 99 22:02:28 GMT

Hi everyone,

PyKhep is a Python-tcl/tk-Pmw based open source software package developed
by the author, currently supporting Unix host systems. It makes it possible
to monitor and to control a Khepera robot. PyKhep uses the communication
protocol defined in the Khepera Users Manual to transmit and receive data to
and from a host computer. PyKheo also includes features for logging sensor
data and it allows a user to control the robot working in running--mode 1, 2
and 3.  In addition, s28--files can be sent to the robot using PyKhep.

PyKhep can be downloaded from my web page
        http://www.peter-stoehr.de

CU
    Peter
==
   Dr. Peter Stoehr --- Teisenbergweg 6 --- 85435 Erding --- 08122/47232
		I'm the terror that flaps through the night

<P><A HREF="http://www.peter-stoehr.de/">PyKhep</A> - monitor and control
a Khepera research/teaching robot.  (09-Aug-99)

--
----------- comp.lang.python.announce (moderated) ----------
Article Submission Address:  python-announce@python.org