Hear ye! Snippets! Python-DX 1.5.2!

Hans Nowak ivnowa@hvision.nl
Wed, 05 May 99 02:50:13 GMT

Howdy y'all,

A short announcement:

*) Python-DX, my Python version for DOS, is now updated to 1.5.2 (was: 1.5).
The binaries are there, I will probably upload some makefiles too, and am
still thinking about uploading the complete source somewhere (but I don't
have so much homepage space, and the code really isn't that different from
the original...)
Go to http://www.cuci.nl/~hnowak/html/python-dx.html

*) The Python Snippets page has been updated. It now has 62 snippets. Not
really a vast collection yet, but it's growing. (And YOU can help, too. ;^)
Of course it's still under construction, but the snippets should be visible
all right.
Go to http://www.hvision.nl/~ivnowa/snippets/
or http://browse.to/python.snippets

Veel liefs,

+  Hans Nowak  (Zephyr Falcon)
+  Homepage (under construction): http://www.cuci.nl/~hnowak/
+  You call me a masterless man. You are wrong. I am my own master.
+  May Chickenlittle shoot at your college radio!

<P><A HREF="http://www.cuci.nl/~hnowak/html/python-dx.html">Python-DX
1.5.2</A> - new version of Python for DOS.  (22-Apr-99)

<P><A HREF="http://www.hvision.nl/~ivnowa/snippets/">Python
Snippets</A> - collection of Python code snippets/idioms
(updated).  (22-Apr-99)

--
----------- comp.lang.python.announce (moderated) ----------
Article Submission Address:  python-announce@python.org