New german python book (Mit Python programmieren) is out!

Michael Scharf Michael.Scharf@kosmos.rhein-neckar.de
Wed, 26 May 99 12:01:24 GMT

Hello,

On Saturday, I got the print a new german Python book "Mit Python
programmieren" (I would translate it as "Programming with python"). I am
still waiting for the "official" announcement, of the book, but here is my
inofficial announcement. I am not one of the authors, but I read the book
several times as reviewer and I saw all the hard work the authors put into
the book ans the progress they made.... I became a very nice book and I
personally like the Tkinter introduction a lot.

http://starship.python.net/crew/scharf/Programmieren-mit-Python.html

Authors: Tobias Himstedt and Klaus Mänzel
Title: Mit Python programmieren
Subtitle: Einfuehrung und Anwendung skriptorientierter
          Programmierung
Pages: 271
Prize: DM 68 (about $38)
ISBN: 3920993853 (http://www.amazon.de/exec/obidos/ASIN/3920993853)
Publisher: dpunkt.verlag (http://www.dpunkt.de)

Until now, I was eager to have all books published on python
in my bookshelf. Looking at all the announcements, this will
soon become an expensive hobby ;-)

Michael
==
     ''''\     Michael Scharf
    ` c-@@     TakeFive Software
    `    >     http://www.TakeFive.com
     \_ V      mailto:Michael_Scharf@TakeFive.co.at

<P><A HREF="http://starship.python.net/crew/scharf/Programmieren-mit-Python.html">
New German Python Book</A> - Mit Python programmieren, by Tobias Himstedt and Klaus
M&auml;nzel.  (24-May-99)

--
----------- comp.lang.python.announce (moderated) ----------
Article Submission Address:  python-announce@python.org