Apache: new release 1.3.9 and nice change for Windows CGI debugging

Ivan Van Laningham ivanlan@callware.com
Thu, 23 Sep 99 05:15:32 GMT

Hi All--

I just received the email announcement for the release of Apache 1.3.9,
and noticed this little announcement in the blurb for changes:

> - Script errors on Windows are now copied to the server's error log
>   if the scripts fail; this is closer to the Unix behaviour.

That should help debugging a little.  The Apache team recommends that
you upgrade to 1.3.9.  I'll be doing it today sometime.

<remember-python-is-a-scripting-language>-ly y'rs,
Ivan;-)
Ivan Van Laningham
Callware Technologies, Inc.
ivanlan@callware.com
ivanlan@home.com
http://www.pauahtun.org
See also:
Army Signal Corps:  Cu Chi, Class of '70

----------- comp.lang.python.announce (moderated) ----------
Article Submission Address:  python-announce@python.org
Python Language Home Page:   http://www.python.org/
Python Quick Help Index:     http://www.python.org/Help.html