Python snippets site has moved!

Hans Nowak
Thu, 23 Sep 99 05:28:06 GMT

Due to problems with my previous host (, which has proven
to be more than a little unstable, I deciced to move my snippets
site. The new URL is

Thanks to Blake Winton for offering me the account and the web space.
(Lots of people suggested the Python Starship as the new snippet
home, but I am not a PSA member. :-/ )

I will remove the HTML from the old address as soon as possible. By
the way, I haven't been able to add any new snippets yet (counter is
currently at 130). I do have a lot of them on my harddisk,
unprocessed, some of which I hope to add soon. New snippets are
always welcome, by the way.

One more thing: The site still mentions as the email
address to contact me about snippets, and while this address is still
valid, I do not check it too often (due to my slow Internet
connection; isn't that fast). You will get an answer more
quickly if you contact me at I will get rid
of the address in the near future.

--Hans Nowak (
Python Snippets:
The Purple Kookaburra Forum:

<P><A HREF="">Python Snippets</A> -
collection of Python code snippets/idioms; new URL!  (07-Sep-99)

----------- comp.lang.python.announce (moderated) ----------
Article Submission Address:
Python Language Home Page:
Python Quick Help Index: