ANN: New URL for the mx-Extensions (mxDateTime,mxODBC,etc)

M.-A. Lemburg
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 16:24:15 +0100

[I'm resending this, because the note I sent yesterday didn't
 seem to have made it to the newsgroups.]

Hi everybody,

due to the frequent downtimes of I am moving
all my Python Pages including the mx Extensions to a new site which
will hopefully provide a more stable platform.

Python Pages URL

You can find everything at this new URL:

Please update your links to this new URL. Once I get my login
for starship to work again, I'll also post an announcement

mx Extensions URL

The mx Extensions (e.g. mxDateTime, mxODBC, mxTextTools, etc.) can
be downloaded in versions for Python 1.5.2 and Python 2.0 from:

Sorry for the delays and mixups during the last few days,
Marc-Andre Lemburg
Python Pages: