Announce: Graphical visualization tools for python and VTK.

Prabhu Ramachandran Prabhu Ramachandran <>
Tue, 3 Oct 2000 19:25:46 +0530 (IST)

	I have developed a visualization application that uses python,
Tkinter and VTK ( to visualize
scientific data.  The package is called VTK-CFD.  Though it is called
a CFD visualizer it can also be used for non CFD data.  VTK-CFD is
distributed under the GPL.

	I have also developed a VTK pipeline browser, using Tkinter.
It is included in the VTK-CFD distribution but is also available as a
standalone package.  The pipeline browser is distributed under the

Please visit the following urls for details:

| Prabhu Ramachandran |