Mon, 16 Oct 2000 11:28:54 -0600
Gdchart-py-0.5 is available.
Gdchart-py is a Python interface to Bruce Verderaime's GDChart library,
which produces charts and graphs in PNG, JPEG, and GIF format.
Changes in version 0.5:
- Uses gd-1.8.3 (bug fixes)
- Uses gdchart-0.951 (new options and chart styles)
- Now builds against Python-1.6 (still builds against 1.5.x).
- option() now returns a dict of current settings when called with no args
- GIF and JPEG support are selectable at build time
- The build is easier and more solid
- Minor bug fixes
I have tested this version on WinNT 4.0 and Linux/x86. The makefile
includes settings for Solaris and HP-UX (untested). If you have trouble on
these platforms, or can provide settings for other platforms, please let me
Documentation, source code, and Win32 binaries are available: