meta description of newsgroups?

Baglady Lani
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 06:29:11 -1000 (HST)

On Mon, 16 Oct 2000, Sheila King wrote:
>Here's one I came across recently, that looks promising:

Thanks for the heads-up, Sheila.

I did notice that they erroneously define Ob as "obviously," whereas
in Usenet I've always known it to stand for "obligatory" (i.e.
"ObSoc.culture.hawaii: Okay, so I'll admit Hawaii pineapples DO taste
better"). I can't find a way to notify them though; the "contact TGOS"
link is not a link. Oy.

\0/ "Packing tips for one-bag trips" | Baglady Lani Teshima, MLIS/tech writer
 |D The Travelite.FAQ--Get enLITEned | <> IM/eBay: Traveliter
/<   at <>   | Home:
soc.culture.hawaii co-moderator, Mouseplanet columnist, Black Rock Ranger